submitted by Poland
Bulgaria, Lithuania, Poland, Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia
Belarus, Greece, Turkey, Ukraine* not part of the 3Seas Initiative
- Inclusion of the whole routing of Via Carpatia into the core TEN-T network and subsequent construction of the whole route.
Via Carpatia is a route running on the North-South axis between the Baltic, Aegean, Black and Adriatic Seas, thus embedding into the process of advancing economic and territorial cohesion of the European Union, and contributing to the social and economic development of the Central and Southern Europe.
Section in Poland to be completed in 2026. Total length: 715 km of the main route. Of these 215 km are completed, 293 km are under construction, 207km are under tender and preparation.
Mr. Igor Szydłowski, Minister's Counselor, Department of Public Roads, Ministry of Infrastructure, Tel. +48 22 630 11 80, email: email@example.com;
- Expressway S61 Construction
PL/LT border - Budzisko -Suwałki – Augustów – Ełk – 45,8 km completed, 47,1 km under construction;
- Expressway S16 Planning
Ełk – Dobrzyniewo 75 km under preparation
- Expressway S19 Construction
Dobrzyniewo – Białystok (Choroszcz) – Lublin – 183 km under construction, 56,3 km in tender, 41,2 km under preparation.
- Expressway S19Completed
Lublin by-pass – 20 km
- Expressway S19Construction
Lublin – Rzeszów – 128,3 km completed, 20,5 km under construction.
- Motorway A4 Completed
Rzeszów East – Rzeszów West – 15,3 km
- Expressway S19Planning
Rzeszów – Barwinek – PL/SK border – 12,6 km completed, 42,3 km under construction, 37,1 km in tender, 5,3 km under preparation.
The above costs apply to the Via Carpatia section in Poland.
- 6.5 billin euro for Poland. 100% are reserved in the Polish National Road Construction Program for 2014-2023 with a perspective until 2025.
- Relevant data from other implementing countries should be obtained in those countries directly.